2019 Autism Expo
SAVE THE DATE: March 30, 2019 at Ability360 Sports & Fitness Center
Please RSVP to this Facebook event if you plan on attending, not required but helps us estimate how many people will be in attendance!
AUTISM EXPO is a FREE EVENT for families to connect with local service providers, support and resource organizations in Arizona!
* Over 70 Vendors
* Raffle for door prizes
* Free Event Directory with vendor listings
* Free Parking & Admission
* Five Informative workshops (announced soon!)
THANK YOU 2019 AUTISM EXPO SPONSORS!
2019 AUTISM EXPO VENDORS (list updated regularly)
- Arizona Autism Services
- Autism Academy for Education & Development
- The BISTÅ Center
- Centria Healthcare
- HOPE Group
- Touchstone Health Services
- Ally Pediatric Therapy
- Arizona Cactus Pine Girl Scout Council
- Arizona Care Providers
- ASU Speech & Hearing Science Department, AZ Aspire Academy
- Autism Nutrition Research Center
- AZ DES Division of Developmental Disabilities
- Chapel Haven West
- Life Development Institute
- MassMutual Special Care Planning – Karen Starbowski
- MORIAH Cooperative Inc.
- Prentke Romich Company