BISTÅ Clinic Programs
The BISTÅ Center offers individualized ABA treatment packages based on initial and ongoing assessments. ABA treatment packages include assessments, development of individualized skill acquisition programs, problem behavior identification and reduction, parent and family training consultations, and social groups
• Problem Behavior Reduction
• Social Skills
• School Readiness Skills
• Toilet Training
• Parent Training
• Basic Communication Skills
• Independent Play Skills
• Assessment of Functional Living Skills (AFLS)
• Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills (ABLLS-R)
• PEAK: Relational Training System
• Essentials for Living
• Social Skills Improvement System (SSIS)
• PDD Behavior Inventory
• Functional Analysis (FA)
• Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA)
INTERVENTION and TREATMENT INCLUDE:
• Discrete Trial Training (DTT)
• Natural Environment Training (NET)
• Differential Reinforcement Procedures
• Functional Communication Training (FCT)
• Parent Training
• Three Step Prompting
• Peer Modeling
• School Consultation
Social Skills Groups – Offered throughout the school year (August-May) twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays from 3–6 p.m. at the Mesa Clinic location. Various age groups are available from five years old and up, concentrating on communication skills, problem solving, game play, sportsmanship, sharing and turn taking.
Summer Camp – Offered Monday-Friday during June and July each year for various ages. Weekly themes are planned to enjoy summer activities such as space week, camping week, and ocean week. The daily program runs from 9 a.m.–3 p.m. and is broken up into one-on-one work time for individualized programming and social group times each day. Fall, winter, and spring break camps are also available.
Our highly trained and experienced staff members include:
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst-Doctoral (BCBA-D)
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
- Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs)
Our clinical team collaborates with all treating professionals and family members to ensure each client receives consistent and evidence based treatment.
The BISTÅ Center is an approved network provider for insurance companies.
The BISTÅ Center—Link to The BISTÅ Center website www.bistacenter.org
Give to ACCEL. Get a Tax Credit.
Why Choose ACCEL
Find reasons to choose us for your child growth